Some of the best cooks in the world are church members…they have to be because of the potlucks and dinners they make for people who are home due to illness, pregnancy, etc. Today I am offering this cookbook to one lucky person!
All you have to do to get it is one of the following. I will say that the more of the following you do, the more times your name will be entered into the drawing!
1. Like this post on my Facebook page, Melissa’s Idea Garden.
2. Like my Facebook page, Melissa’s Idea Garden.
3. Share this post on your Facebook page.
4. Like my Facebook page, Police News Blotter – a website full of good police news!
5. Leave a comment on this post.
6. Leave a comment on a post on Police News Blotter.
I will draw one lucky name on Friday! Good luck!
Welcome to Monday Madness. The place to be for your chance to win this week. You can get entries into the giveaway by doing one or all of the following. The more you do, the more entries you receive!
1. Receive one entry for liking my Facebook post.
2. Receive one entry for sharing the Facebook post.
3. Receive one entry for commenting on my blog (Melissa’s Idea Garden)
4. Receive five entries for liking and leaving a comment on my new Facebook page Police News Blotter (three entries if you just leave a comment).
5. Receive five entries for liking and leaving a comment on my other new Facebook page Melissa’s Idea Garden. (three entries if you just leave a comment)
The contest is open until Thursday midnight, Eastern Time. On Friday, I will draw a name and I will mail (or hand deliver) the book to the winner.
This week’s give-away is for “Hard to Dance with the Devil on Your Back” by Ray Buckley. This is a Lenten Study for adults. It had been in my stack for a while and it floated to the top, so it was time to read it (Lent season or no). Ray Buckley is a professional Native American storyteller who uses his storytelling gift and his Christian beliefs to bring alive the Word. I found this study to be chock full of enlightenment, stories, and a reminder that God is always inviting us to dance – no matter what the circumstances are.
If you’d like to own this book for free, just follow the guidelines above for a chance! If you don’t win, you can always purchase the book for yourself.